Websites and Social Media Management
Understanding the importance of using social media today is one thing. Finding the time to do it, and do it right, is a whole other matter.
Let the Verden Group manage your social media accounts:
- Fresh, topically-relevant content automatically posted to your Facebook Page, Tweets, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Strategized approach to ensure your social media accounts appropriately represent your practice.
- Keep your patients engaged by sharing stimulating and helpful information that will keep them coming back for more.
- Gain new patients through targeted campaigns, boosted posts and paid ads.
- Custom-built social media profiles designed to get you noticed.
- Unique content that reinforces your practice’s brand and drives readers to your website and practice.
- Social media monitoring so you’ll know when patients comment or ask questions that need your attention.
Our content balances your patients’ need for friendly, helpful general advice with funny and engaging news “bites” and trending topics. We’ll also share personalized pieces about your practice and your staff designed to build and foster long-lasting connections with your patients. Think of us an extension of your trusted staff, representing your practice as if it were our own.
And yes, we also design and build beautiful websites for our clients, integrating social media, search optimization and other interactive elements into clean, professional designs.
Specifically, we utilize GoDaddy’s Web Builder platform, customizing WordPress website templates to our clients’ style and preferences. Unlike other template based web creators, we don’t just edit elements of those designs, rather we totally customize for a unique look for each client. The use of templates is simply to keep costs as low as possible so that sites do not have to be built and coded from scratch.
Additionally, utilizing Web Builder means that the client has full control over every element, photo, text etc that is on their site. We can manage the content or our clients can manage it; there is no cumbersome, limited ‘content management’ interface that restricts what you can change. And, it really is as easy to work with as using Word. To us, building you something that is flexible and that you can control is the best way to support our clients and protect them from expensive build outs that are restrictive and not ‘portable’ (WordPress sites are exportable meaning that should want to change your site again in the future, content can be exported to another WordPress template or site).
So, we design and customize, and Go Daddy supports the SEO and uptime. We have found them to be the best for small businesses – completely reliable, highly affordable, and offering great additional services like professional email and merchant services. The sites are also optimized for mobile viewing so that your site will look great in a mobile format (and not just be a miniaturized, hard-to-read-and-navigate version of your full site).We create great sites by utilizing our consultants’ practice expertise; our professional graphic designer, Scott, helps to create the initial designs; and our Communications Director, Heidi, who is a professional writer, works on redrafting and creating compelling content for Verden clients.
Some recent projects include: